Translate

Friday, September 13, 2013

Nutella, Strawberry, and Banana Crepes

Recently I went to visit my aunt and she showed me how to make some crepes which we had for breakfast. They were delicious!
Ingredients: (Crepes)
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 eggs
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup water
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons butter, melted
Ingredients: (Filling)
Nutella
Strawberries
Banana
Directions:
1. Mix wet ingredients and gradually stir it into the dry ingredients to combine. Beat until smooth.
2. Heat a lightly oiled pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the pan. Use approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. (It depends on the size of your pan)
3. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly in a thin layer.
3. Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side.
4. Fill crepe with Nutella, strawberries and banana.*
Enjoy your delicious Crepe!
*Remember you can change the topping to your liking.
20130906-210235.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Man I Love crepes! They bring out the "Frenchy" in me. Thanks for the post. For a while now I have been wanting to make crepes at home for my siblings and now I can. Great choice of toppings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your blog. It is super helpful for making all of these desserts and it is super pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete