Translate

Friday, September 13, 2013

Nutella Pie!

So this is a treat that I have made twice so far in my life, once I discovered pre-made pie crust it became my default dessert hahaha. I first made it for my Italian class and in Italian its called "Crostata Alla Nutella" 
Here is what you need/do:
  • 350 gr flour
  • 2 eggs
  • 170 gr sugar
  • 200 gr cold butter
  • 6 cups of water
  • Nutella, no measurements its how ever much you want! 
  • pinch of salt (optional)
Or:
buy the 9 in pie crust at Publix

  • Mix ingredients all together in a big bowl until you make the dough
  • Roll out the dough until it covers the pan sheet
  • Save some for decoration over the Nutella (optional)
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  • Bake for 40-45 minutes, until filling is set
  • Eat and Enjoy!
nutella-pie-91366-31

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. It's funny because I just finished commenting on a blog about being fit and eating healthy. And then you put amazing looking stuff like this! Yummm :P

    ReplyDelete