Translate

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Marble Cake

Hello fellow bloggers!
I wanted to show you guys how to do a marble cake :)

Soo.. I kinda cheated on this one and used cake mixes from the box. Oops!


So what I did was I made both of the boxes. (Follow instructions on the box) 

I separated a little from both (in separate containers)

When I put the batter in the pan I got the little batter I separated and I poured it on top in a zig-zag form.
-> I did these for both the chocolate and yellow cake.
After that I grabbed a fork and starting at the top did zig-zags all the way down to spread the batters. 

At the end it looked like this:


You don't have to do it like this! If you're just using vanilla, or yellow cake, you can get some cocoa powder and mix it with a small portion of the batter. Then you can do the pouring and zig-zagging. 

I tried to explain this as best as I could, so I hope you understood! 

Best of luck to you all :)

1 comment:

  1. Marble cake is my favorite to make to and I cheat too. I use Duncan Hines marble cake mix. It's so so good.

    ReplyDelete