Translate

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Cheesecake Cupcake!

One of my favorite desserts is a Cheescake, although there are many flavors, I've always favorited the Original cheesecake. For my first time making it, it was nerve wracking cause I just didn't know how it would end up tasting, but in the end my family said it tasted really good. So, here's how to make it: 

- 2 Publix Brand cream cheese packs  (it's cheaper) 
-1  & 1/4 cup of Graham Cracker crumbs package 
- 3 eggs
-1/4 cup of sugar
-1/4 cup of melted butter 

Directions: 
1. Melt butter in a bowl and pour over graham crackers and mix.

2. Place cream cheese in a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds, for it can be easier to mix it.

3. Crack eggs, one by one, into cream cheese..NOT ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

4. Mix until mixture is smooth. 

5. Place crumbs and plaster it down on surface you want to put the cheesecake and border it around the edges of the pan or cupcake pan.

6. Place mixture on pan and place it in the oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.

7. Once you see cheesecake rising take it out and put it in the fridge for two hours. 

Enjoy! 

Tips! 
- this is my first time doing a cheesecake, so I left it a longer while in the oven and I freaked out when I saw the surface toasted. But don't worry, they come out like that. 
- if your cheesecake rips, it's
Normal for it to happen, because once you put it in the fridge, the coolness brings it together.
- I spent a total of 5$ on everything needed, plus I had some materials here at home. So it's very inexpensive.
- I will make another one to see how much I could improve on my next one :)


No comments:

Post a Comment